If you have any questions, please contact me at or call 916-833-1218 right away. If you’re aware that your PTA has delinquent taxes, please contact me right away so we can help you.

If you have questions or are aware of any RRF-1 delinquencies, please contact me as soon as possible.

If your PTA is in a council, please follow your council’s deadline and remittance procedures.

Lastly, remember to mail or email copies of your tax filings, or extension request, and RRF-1(s) to the Third District PTA office.

Thanks and remember to contact me with any questions!

Download Remittance Form